Diane L. Molinaro CPCP
- Diane is passionate, artistically gifted, educated, highly skilled, professional and experienced in the Permanent Cosmetics industry since 2003 and has over 9,000 completed procedures.
- Diane Molinaro is nationally recognized as a Certified Permanent Cosmetic Professional (CPCP) at the Master Level.
- Currently serving clients in Newport Beach, Huntington Beach, Laguna Beach, Laguna Niguel and surrounding areas of Orange County ,Ca and beyond.
- Continuing Education plays a large part in her “High Standards”, partaking in 20-50 hrs annually of CEU’s (continuing education units) in Permanent Cosmetics related classes.
- Enabled with artistic talent, high quality pigments and precise skills, she produces natural looking eyebrows, eyelash enhancements, eyeliner, blended lip line and complete lip color. She also has extensive knowledge and skills in paramedical procedures, scar camouflage and areola recreation after breast cancer reconstruction. She also excels in color correction, reshaping and pigment lightening and removal.
- Physician referred by numerous doctors, plastic and cosmetic surgeons, as well as ophthalmologists, for their patients’ permanent cosmetics needs. She maintains high volume referral base from her clients as well as cosmetologists, aestheticians and other professionals in the beauty arena.
- OSHA certified in Blood Borne Pathogen Standard and Infection Control with yearly renewal.
- Orange County, Ca. Board of Health Qualified and Permit of Operation renewed annually.
- Diane successfully completed the highly acclaimed and comprehensive exam, by the SPCP, in 2008.
SPCP published author
Diane is now a published contributor to the SPCP Quartely Review (spring 2015). Please click here to read/download a copy.
To Schedule Your Complementary Permanent Cosmetics Consultation
Serving Orange County Ca, Newport Beach, Huntington Beach, Laguna Beach, Laguna Niguel and beyond